This section describes the Server Administration interface in Lasso Server including establishing server preferences, setting up sites, and using server utilities.
- describes how to access the Server Administration interface, provides an overview of the different sections of the interface, and introduces the user interface conventions it employs.
- including administrator settings, syntax settings, tag settings, and import/export of settings.
- describes the server model of Lasso Professional Server including how to create and administer multiple independent sites.
- describes the tools for managing and maintaining the Lasso Professional Server server including the SQL browser and error reporting.
- describes how to add database connections through the Server Administration interface that can then be referenced in
Please note that periodically LassoSoft will go through the notes and may incorporate information from them into the documentation. Any submission here gives LassoSoft a non-exclusive license and will be made available in various formats to the Lasso community.