April 04, 2014
LassoSoft Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Lasso Server 9.2.7
Lasso 9.2.7 is considered a major update that addresses issues that include but are not limited to:
- Java & PDF's on Ubuntu
- Performance & stability on all supported platforms
- Backwards compatibility with Lasso 8 define_tag and define_type syntax
- 32-bit compatibility for CentOS 5.x and Ubuntu 12.04 and later
- Additional backwards compatibility and feature improvements
The complete list of changes in 9.2.7 can be viewed here: http://www.lassosoft.com/Lasso-9-Change-Notes
Lasso 9.2.7 is released as a free update to all Lasso 9.2 licenses and current CLD, Hosting, Cloud and Master License subscriptions and we strongly encourage all 9.2.x installations to update to this version.
Downloads for each OS version are available at http://www.lassosoft.com/downloads
LassoSoft Inc is committed to field testing our products prior to release*. As part of this commitment, Release Candidates of Lasso 9.2.7 were released to current CLD's for testing and evaluation. If you would like to be part of this cycle for the forthcoming Lasso Server 9.3 releases please contact Rachel (email@example.com) about becoming a Certified Lasso Developer.
* We'd like to show how so seriously we take this field testing: we put our own releases on our own servers prior to any release.
This includes each of our Lasso 9 high availability cluster nodes that serve www.lassosoft.com and related systems running on both 32- and 65-bit virtual machines.